Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Error Of Omission

Last week, I wrote a little post about the renaissance of professional wrestling. I meant to mention that one of the major components of this resurgence was the upcoming movie "Nacho Libre", starring Jack Black as a humble Monk who turns to the high-flying world of the masked Lucha Libre to earn money for an orphanage. This foray into the world of Mexican wrestling is written and directed by Jared Hess, the mastermind behind "Napoleon Dynamite". It opens this Friday. I've been a fan of Jack Black since the second episode of "Mr. Show with Bob and David" over ten years ago, and I've been looking forward to this film since I first heard about it last year. It opens Friday.

And I forgot to mention it. I had it in my notes and everything.

Bad Rudy.

No comments: